Ejendal's Customer Service department is looking for an Indoor Sales to our office in Leksand. The department is responsible for providing our customers with daily service and product support. The tasks involve support via telephone and mail, preferably to our existing customers. You work operationally with order management and product support to customers, our sales people and retailers in various European markets.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- We are looking for you who have upper secondary education or more and who are passionate about providing service.
- You have good skills within IT and experience from working with the Office package and business systems.
- We would like you to have experience from similar work with a focus on sales, finance and customer service.
- You speak a central / eastern European language fluently, preferably Polish. Furthermore, your English is fluent, and your Swedish is basic or more. It is a benefit if you speak a fourth language.
- Another advantage is if you have worked in the PPE industry (personal protective equipment).
IS THIS YOU?
Personal qualities that we value are that you are social and service oriented and that you are driven by helping our customers. You are structured, stress-tolerant and self-sustaining. Furthermore, you appreciate changes. Cooperation is the focus of the Customer Service department, so we would like you to be a team player who contribute to the department's development.
When you work at Ejendals, you become part of a fast growing and successful family business. We offer favorable working conditions, but most of all we offer you a role where you will be challenged and given the opportunity to grow. You also get the freedom to develop your role so that it meets both yours and the company's needs and goals.
Interviews for this position will be ongoing so please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 14, 2019.