Eager to work in an international environment where we are aiming for continued growth? Are you a leader, with good communication skills and experience from international B2B sales? Then this might be your next step!
Within the department Customer Service, we are looking for a Customer Contracts Manager. In this role you will, together with your team of coordinators, support the Ejendals organization in development and maintenance of business processes and conditions, and secure positive customer experience. You will support the Sales force in coordinating information on prices, bonuses, credit notes, customer conditions, new customers and customer groups, in our SAP/ERP-system and make sure that it is aligned.
As a Customer Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for a team of Coordinators, who supports colleagues and customers in over 25 countries. You will be part of the Customer Service Management team and participate in the development of the department.
YOU WILL ALSO
- Support and cooperate with Sales force to obtain a high level of service
- Make sure that the content of the customer contracts/agreements are correct
- Lead, coach, encourage and enthusiast your team
- Monitor and schedule your team
- Lead the Customer Contracts team developments
You will report to the Customer Experience & Service Manager.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Relevant degree or long experience from a similar field
- Experience from related areas within business law processes and administration
- Experience from international B2B is desirable
- You will need a high level of experience from working administratively with Excel, PPT and Word. Also understanding of the ERP-system SAP
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both speaking and writing
As a Customer Contract Manager, you’re a good team player and want to share your experience and knowledge with your group and colleagues. You have a good analytical ability and are used to communicate and present.
WHAT EJENDALS CAN OFFER YOU
When you work at Ejendals, you become part of a stable, growing and successful company. We offer favorable working conditions and the opportunity to grow and develop in the company. We look forward hearing from you!
Application: We collaborate with Hansson & Partners.
Send your application from www.hanssonpartners.com no later than November 29th, 2020.
For more information contact:
Martin Ogemar, 072-237 21 30. firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna Hansson, 070-695 64 63, email@example.com.